- A device on a mowing machine for raising uncut fallen grain and marking the line between cut and uncut grain.More example sentences
- When the field was combined it was either done by a combine with it's own cutting table or with a combine using a pickup attachment to pick up swaths laid down earlier by a swather.
- Half of each pasture was left standing, and the other half was windrowed using a 4.6-m wide swather head.
- Balers scoop alfalfa and grass after the crimps, swathers, or related farm equipment cuts the grass.
More definitions of swatherDefinition of swather in:
- The US English dictionary