- • informal Sweat profusely.More example sentences
- Michelle Rodriguez sneers the whole way though while sweating buckets of blood and perspiration.
- If I get dressed for sub-zero temperatures, complete with gloves so I can scrape my car out from under the ice, by afternoon I am sweating buckets because I'd be better off in a T-shirt.
- In practice, it involved falling down ravines, getting flayed by sharp vegetation and sweating buckets - sort of like Eco Challenge for the chronically unfit.
More definitions of sweat bucketsDefinition of sweat buckets in:
- The US English dictionary