- another term for upswept.More example sentences
- They look the part with their swept-up hairdos and Nicole Cosgrove's period-perfect outfits, and give emotional depth to their characters’ growing self-realisation.
- They had met once or twice already and he saw that, for all the old lady's natural dignity, the beauty of her eyes, the swept-up silvery hair, her gestures had a long-established habit of self-deprecation.
- The season's celebrations are nothing more than swept-up confetti at this point, so perhaps some serious devotion to school is in order, huh?
More definitions of swept-upDefinition of swept-up in:
- The US English dictionary