(also swimming baths)
- A swimming pool, especially a public indoor one.More example sentences
- But at the recent consultation meeting, disabled people told of difficulties they had with public swimming baths.
- We have also seen closures of public swimming baths and other playing fields have gone the same way.
- The alleged abductor stole or bought two swimming costumes before they met with two other women at a public swimming baths.
More definitions of swimming bathDefinition of swimming bath in:
- The US English dictionary