Definition of swimsuit in English:
A woman’s one-piece swimming costume.
- Typically, only exposed skin is affected - skin not covered by swimsuits, wet suits or waders.
- The boys insisted on wearing cut-off jeans instead of competitive swimsuits.
- Curiously, all of the women finalists in this event chose to wear classic swimsuits.
- Example sentences
- It's an explosion of old-school diner design: brown vinyl booths, chrome kitchenware, a jukebox, a painting of three swimsuited lovelies.
- There always seemed to be a never-ending supply of swimsuited women wandering around the set.
- The Tuesday morning of O-Week marks the start of the examination, with swimsuited first-years trickling in for their assigned lap times.
Words that rhyme with swimsuitplaysuit • spacesuit
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.