(North American also swinging door)
- A door that can be opened in either direction and is closed by a spring device when released.More example sentences
- She leaned her back against the swing door and pushed it open with her butt.
- She knows from experience that momentum alone will not carry her through the swing door and begins to collect her energies for the determined shove whilst trotting up the steps.
- One day he spilled some whisky going through a swing door and came back for a refill.
More definitions of swing doorDefinition of swing door in:
- The US English dictionary