- A work shift from afternoon to late evening: a man who works swing shiftsMore example sentences
- So I would go to college in the daytime, rehearsing on the swing shift and performing and working at the brewery.
- Working class families have done that kind of thing for ever: one parent works the day shift, one swing shift, so as to cover child care.
- I figured he'd be at home sleeping before his swing shift.
More definitions of swing shiftDefinition of swing shift in:
- The US English dictionary