noun[usually as modifier]
- An aircraft wing that can move from a right-angled to a swept-back position: swing-wing fighter bombersMore example sentences
- This swing-wing bomber's official name was Lancer, but its crews called it the ‘Bone’.
- The two-seat SLR has the swing-wing doors and the futuristic interior is beautified by red leather seats and chromed panels on the dashboard.
- The swing-wing design also allows slow flight with the wings fully extended to increase lift.
More definitions of swing-wingDefinition of swing-wing in:
- The US English dictionary