adjective (swirlier, swirliest)
- Moving in or characterized by swirling shapes or patterns: seventies-style swirly carpets long, swirly skirtsMore example sentences
- Use other shades of gray to fill in gaps so there is a swirly design of color.
- The lamp's fab swirly colours are made from a mixture of coloured wax and water - because these don't mix the colours stay separate.
- Don't know what was wrong - the wind was swirly and the roads were in slippery condition, but the main problem was heavy legs.
More definitions of swirlyDefinition of swirly in:
- The US English dictionary