- (Of a woman or girl) slender and graceful: his arm curled around her sylphlike waistMore example sentences
- I'll never be slim and sylphlike - but if there were a diet marketed that announced ‘lose weight and stop people walking into you’ then I'd be first on the sign-up list.
- We're in the realm of the satin pointe shoe and the sylphlike ballerina, but any resemblance to floaty romanticism ends there.
- His mission became tangible in 1999 with his sylphlike costar, Jean Butler, who co-produced and choreographed the evening-length production of an Irish epic retold in Dancing on Dangerous Ground.
More definitions of sylphlikeDefinition of sylphlike in:
- The US English dictionary