- The use of symbols to denote propositions, terms, and relations in order to assist reasoning.More example sentences
- He proposes that Boole's symbolic logic and Leibniz's work on language prefigured the development of computers, and complemented capitalism's imperative towards abstraction.
- Now that we know all the details of the language of symbolic logic, it's time to actually do symbolic logic.
- Frege was one of the founders of modern symbolic logic putting forward the view that mathematics is reducible to logic.
More definitions of symbolic logicDefinition of symbolic logic in:
- The US English dictionary