- another term for tone poem.More example sentences
- He composed ballets, operas, symphonies, symphonic poems, and sacred music, and prepared a completed version of Musorgsky's opera Sorochintsy Fair, which he conducted in Monte Carlo in 1923.
- In a symphonic poem or a concert overture with a title or a programme, it is the latter that specifies the locus.
- For these reasons, folk song finds its way into symphonic poems, and sacred songs become national anthems.
More definitions of symphonic poemDefinition of symphonic poem in:
- The US English dictionary