Definition of synchro in English:
1 short for synchromesh.
- The car then inherited some of the running gear of the TR4, such as the all synchro gearbox and Laycock overdrive.
- Mechanic said everything looked great inside except the 3rd gear synchros were worn out.
- They replace the 3rd and 4th gear synchros under warranty.
3 short for synchronized swimming.
- The goal is to be in the position to run top-level national and international competitions in swimming, diving, synchro, water polo and disability games.
- What the site does do over the sites of the top swimming nations is include swimming, diving, synchro, water polo, masters, disability swimming and open water in one site.
- The week-long championships attracted a record 8,700 competitors in the swimming events alone, with a further 900 in the open water and more in the diving, synchro and water polo events.
Definition of synchro in:
- US English dictionary