- An imitation of a fanfare (typically used to indicate an impressive entrance or a dramatic announcement).More example sentences
- After his game of Mario Kart 64, he put in the disk and installed the driver… and ta-da!
- Then, she'd toss out the rules and just go with what felt comfortable for her and find a decent guy and ta-da!
- Most people's idea of labour is that your waters break, contractions start, you make a mad dash to hospital and - ta-da! - your baby is born.
More definitions of ta-daDefinition of ta-da in:
- The US English dictionary