- An Arab salad of cracked wheat mixed with finely chopped ingredients such as tomatoes, onions, and parsley.More example sentences
- New recipes arrived via people rather than books and my sister's summer in France introduced us to tabbouleh, ratatouille and real vinaigrette on salads.
- Spoon a finely chopped mess of tomato, parsley and spring onions - a sort of lazy cook's tabbouleh - over a big dollop of it and serve it with grilled fish or lamb, roast chicken or spiced meatballs.
- Lunch I'll make myself - usually some cold rice and salad with a dressing of olive oil, mustard, caraway seeds and garlic, or tabbouleh.
from Arabic tabbūla.
More definitions of tabboulehDefinition of tabbouleh in:
- The US English dictionary