noun (plural same)
- A thick-soled Japanese ankle sock with a separate section for the big toe.More example sentences
- We were supposed to move on to making kimono once we had completed the tabi, but mother did not want to see your frustrated face again.
- Dropping quickly on all fours, I glanced towards the open window and managed to glimpse the last of her tabi - she had vanished into the shadows of the night.
- He was ready to go in his white referee's uniform and tabi while your humble correspondent handled the functions of both chief judge and official scorer.
More definitions of tabiDefinition of tabi in:
- The US English dictionary