- A cloth spread over a table, especially during meals.More example sentences
- Now, if you are looking for white linen tablecloths and lavish meals served on fine china, you won't find it in discount business class.
- Her deft hands fashioned countless beautiful things, from colourful quilts to crocheted tablecloths.
- A country or colonial themed room can be dressed with items such as handmade quilts and tablecloths, earthenware pottery, and ‘folk art’ style paintings.
More definitions of tableclothDefinition of tablecloth in:
- The US English dictionary