- 1The horizontal top part of a table.More example sentences
- Today, these tiles are fixed on tabletops, and are rare to come by.
- Fingers drummed on tabletops, teaspoons tapped impatiently on saucers.
- You'll see the tabletops going all around the ballpark where you can stand and eat and watch the game.
- 1.1 [as modifier] Small or portable enough to be placed or used on a table: a tabletop copierMore example sentences
- Military vehicles, tabletop demonstration games, exhibits and stalls will pack the museum in Elvington, just outside York.
- My challenge was to create a classically styled tabletop display that allowed the contents to be updated and viewed from all sides.
- Concept designs and builds a variety of labeling products, from tabletop machines to fully integrated systems.
More definitions of tabletopDefinition of tabletop in:
- The US English dictionary