- Crockery, cutlery, and glassware used for serving and eating meals at a table.More example sentences
- In fact, she has not turned a dollar since November 1969, apart from auctions of her furnishings, china, glassware, and tableware.
- While you wait for your order, you can browse through a range of furniture, textiles, carpets, glassware, tableware, candles, aromatherapy, books and much more.
- Handcrafted items such as bowls, trays, lamps and tableware, exquisite mats and carpets all bring to fore the excellent craftsmanship of the region.
More definitions of tablewareDefinition of tableware in:
- The US English dictionary