- 1(Of data) consisting of or presented in columns or tables: a tabular presentation of running costsMore example sentences
- The numbers of observed micronuclei are presented in both tabular and graphical form but the data appear to be inconsistent between the two forms of presentation.
- Results using this scoring metric are presented in a tabular format to facilitate strain comparison.
- As you would expect, you can sort the data easily by clicking on the head of each column and present them in tabular or map form.
- 2Broad and flat like the top of a table: a huge tabular icebergMore example sentences
- At the edges of Antarctica, where plains of ice spread across the ocean and float on it before breaking off, most of the icebergs are tabular - flat on top, horizontal in configuration.
- Bars migrate downstream, producing tabular cross-stratified sands, and these merge to give sand flats covered by rippled and planar-bedded sands developed during flood stages.
- It is present in tabular masses 10-50 feet thick.
- 2.1(Of a crystal) relatively broad and thin, with two well-developed parallel faces.More example sentences
- However, also known are thin tabular crystals that are yellow to golden in color and more than 2.5 cm.
- Colorless crystals tend to be more tabular with modifications by the dipyramids and other forms.
- The crystals range from pyramidal to tabular and are dark blue to nearly black.
- More example sentences
- The output of the circuit will be be displayed both tabularly and graphically for a specific sequence of inputs.
- Character sets are shown tabularly, in addition to lists arranged by coded character value.
- Throughout the module, students develop, graph, and solve linear equations verbally, tabularly, graphically, and symbolically.
More definitions of tabularDefinition of tabular in:
- The US English dictionary