- Arrange (data) in tabular form: (as adjective tabulated) tabulated resultsMore example sentences
- The U.S. Census Bureau did not tabulate separate statistics for Panama, Central and South American nations until 1960.
- All surveys were electronically tabulated and the results were ranked in declining order.
- The seven-person research team is kept busy all year tabulating the results into numerical ratings, city by city.
- More example sentences
- Most tables will include tabulations by some demographic characteristics or by labor force status.
- Moreover, that knowledge must reflect careful observation, recording and tabulation.
- The site offers voter registration, listings, and even vote tabulation for its customers.