Definition of tabulate in English:
Arrange (data) in tabular form: (as adjective tabulated) tabulated results
More example sentences
- The U.S. Census Bureau did not tabulate separate statistics for Panama, Central and South American nations until 1960.
- All surveys were electronically tabulated and the results were ranked in declining order.
- The seven-person research team is kept busy all year tabulating the results into numerical ratings, city by city.
- Example sentences
- Most tables will include tabulations by some demographic characteristics or by labor force status.
- Moreover, that knowledge must reflect careful observation, recording and tabulation.
- The site offers voter registration, listings, and even vote tabulation for its customers.
Words that rhyme with tabulateconfabulate
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.