- 1A person or thing that arranges data in tabular form: businessmen speak out their minds to a tabulator on various issuesMore example sentences
- The names of all individuals allowed access to central tabulators should be posted publicly during elections, and all individuals who have access the central tabulator should be available to citizens through public records requests.
- Validation studies verified our ability to repeat tabulations between tabulators and laboratories within acceptable limits.
- Of course, the central tabulator is the most desirable target.
More definitions of tabulatorDefinition of tabulator in:
- The US English dictionary