- A room in a stable building where saddles, bridles, and other equipment are kept.More example sentences
- Underneath the loft are two purpose built stables, a tack room, storage rooms and a car port for two cars.
- She grabbed a plain saddle and bridle in the tack room and took them to her horse, Night Devotion's stall, or Nivo as she'd nicknamed him.
- Making sure the horse was properly tied; she ambled over to the tack room and placed the bridle on its named hook.
More definitions of tack roomDefinition of tack room in:
- The US English dictionary