noun (plural tacos)
- A Mexican dish consisting of a folded or rolled tortilla filled with various mixtures, such as seasoned mince, chicken, or beans.More example sentences
- She explains the difference between chimichangas, burritos, tacos, tostadas, enchiladas and fajitas.
- Other menu items include stuffed sandwiches, subs, quesadillas, wings, tacos and salads.
- Fresh tortillas are eaten as bread, used as plate and spoon, or filled to make composite dishes such as tacos and enchiladas.
Mexican Spanish, from Spanish, literally 'plug, wad'.
More definitions of tacoDefinition of taco in:
- The US English dictionary