- A fried fragment of a taco, flavoured with chilli and spices and eaten as a snack.More example sentences
- It's my usual: peanut butter and jelly, taco chips, baby carrots, and an apple.
- If you go easy on the cheese and choose your extras carefully (salsa instead of sour cream and taco chips, for example), you could end up with a decent, interesting salad.
- There is even a bin that, I assume, is intended to hold taco chips.
More definitions of taco chipDefinition of taco chip in:
- The US English dictionary