- another term for tactile.More example sentences
- One page will contain Braille text that describes a sheep, for example, while the facing page will contain fluffy cotton glued to the page to simulate a tactual representation of the concept ‘sheep.’
- It also involves relish or delight, and Edwards followed Locke and Hutcheson in thinking that, like a feeling of tactual pressure or an impression of redness, being pleased or pained is a kind of sensation or perception.
- Visual and tactual sense-data do this directly, the others indirectly, as explained above.
More definitions of tactualDefinition of tactual in:
- The US English dictionary