- Pasta in narrow ribbons.More example sentences
- The pastas include lasagne, spaghetti, tagliatelle, macaroni, tortellini and capellini, so you're not going to get much more Italian than that!
- I don't think I ever had had beef stew with such pasta, even though although they serve stew with egg pasta like tagliatelle, but it was not soupy at all, and tasted actually good.
- At last Sainsbury's have increased their range of fresh pastas, until recently they only had penne, tagliatelle or spaghetti.
Italian, from tagliare 'to cut'.
More definitions of tagliatelleDefinition of tagliatelle in:
- The US English dictionary