- Gas produced in a refinery and not required for further processing.More example sentences
- In one embodiment, the condensation is conducted on a mixed gas stream of fresh synthesis gas and tail gas from a Fischer-Tropsch process.
- A waste treatment process which removes sulfur compounds from sulfur recovery unit tail gas to make such gas environmentally suitable for venting to the atmosphere.
- By the year 2010, a total of 85 percent of domestic production will be low-pressure tail gas.
More definitions of tail gasDefinition of tail gas in:
- The US English dictionary