noun (plural pronunc. same)• dated or • formal
- A woman’s tailor-made suit.More example sentences
- A group of belles de jour ready for sin strutted down the oval runway in black velvet dresses with white lace collars, deep green fox coats and chic tailleurs with cardigan jacket à la Chanel.
- Hobeika's biggest strength in this collection is his tailleurs as exampled by the breathtaking beaded skirt suit with big collar and mink arm trims.
- You never see her in frills, ruffles, bows, voluminous ball gowns, or anything other than stark and simple tailleur.
More definitions of tailleurDefinition of tailleur in:
- The US English dictionary