- Begin to associate with (someone), especially in a way disapproved of by the speaker: he’s taken up with a divorced woman, I understandMore example sentences
- The narcissism of the pervert, who is interested in sex only as extreme sensation nurtured in solitary fantasy, is best illustrated by a vulgar movie star Charlotte takes up with in season three.
- Thrice-married screen legend takes up with 19-year-old starlet?
- As the film begins, she dumps him and takes up with one of his younger, upwardly-mobile colleagues.
More definitions of take up withDefinition of take up with in:
- The US English dictionary