- A type of soft Italian cheese made from cow’s milk.More example sentences
- The green-veined Gorgonzola is quite different from the mould-ripened taleggio.
- Calzagatti, a latkelike disk of crispy polenta, is stuffed with a soffritto of kidney beans, pancetta, tomatoes, and onion, and served beside a wedge of taleggio over a layer of thin-sliced coppa.
- The principle I did not like was the serving of a prawn with ripe, screaming taleggio and truffle oil.
named after the Taleggio valley in Lombardy.
More definitions of taleggioDefinition of taleggio in:
- The US English dictionary