- A person whose job is to search for talented performers who can be employed or promoted, especially in sport and entertainment: a record-company talent scoutMore example sentences
- In 1982, Fei was discovered by a talent scout and entered the entertainment industry.
- Benny Chen, a singer-and-actor from Taiwan, stepped into show business because a talent scout found that Chen closely resembled Leslie Cheung and he persuaded Chen to try his luck.
- Still a competitor, he branched out into fitness modeling after a talent scout noticed him training in a gym.
More definitions of talent scoutDefinition of talent scout in:
- The US English dictionary