A talent scout.
More example sentences
- Maybe, just maybe, White really is just an exceptional talent spotter, someone who knows what a gem looks like and knows how to uncover that gem and maximise its shine.
- Known to be a talent spotter and a shrewd judge of stories, his very first sitting with Gunasekhar convinced him.
- She would not even have run, had it not been for an experienced talent spotter who persuaded the event's organisers to let her compete at the last minute.
- More example sentences
- The Walton whizz-kid, tipped to be the most talented on the UK skate scene, was talent-spotted at the resort's skatepark three years ago.
- Whilst competing at tournaments last year, the girls were talent-spotted by England team selectors and invited for trials.
- He was talent-spotted by Arnault in 1989 after he played a pivotal role in helping to turn around the fortunes of Descamps, the French textiles group.