Definition of talent spotter in English:
A talent scout.
- Maybe, just maybe, White really is just an exceptional talent spotter, someone who knows what a gem looks like and knows how to uncover that gem and maximise its shine.
- Known to be a talent spotter and a shrewd judge of stories, his very first sitting with Gunasekhar convinced him.
- She would not even have run, had it not been for an experienced talent spotter who persuaded the event's organisers to let her compete at the last minute.
- Example sentences
- The Walton whizz-kid, tipped to be the most talented on the UK skate scene, was talent-spotted at the resort's skatepark three years ago.
- Whilst competing at tournaments last year, the girls were talent-spotted by England team selectors and invited for trials.
- He was talent-spotted by Arnault in 1989 after he played a pivotal role in helping to turn around the fortunes of Descamps, the French textiles group.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan