- 1A system of two-way communication by loudspeaker.More example sentences
- I noticed, however, that the vocalist was not wearing headphones, so I hit the talkback and asked her if she wanted cans.
- 2 another term for phone-in. a talkback showMore example sentences
- One critical issue in the rise of talkback was the change in the regulatory conditions covering commercial radio that removed the requirement to have news and current affairs.
- But is talkback radio news, or current affairs?
- Eoin Cameron's 14.9 per cent share of breakfast talkback re-establishes him firmly as the number one presenter in the talk market, and number two overall.
More definitions of talkbackDefinition of talkback in:
- The US English dictionary