- A recorded reading of a book, originally designed for use by blind people.More example sentences
- He's done some charity work, painting plant pots and recording talking books for the blind.
- Patrons can access large print books, talking books, audio and video recordings and use the internet in addition to journals and media.
- There are about 3,000 members who every month borrow about 5,000 items mainly books but also talking books on tape, films and educational programmes on video and DVD.
More definitions of talking bookDefinition of talking book in:
- The US English dictionary