- A presenter or reporter on television who addresses the camera and is viewed in close-up: the party election broadcast consisted largely of talking headsMore example sentences
- Initially Jackanory used the simplest form of television presentation - a talking head reading to camera with cross fades to static illustrations.
- Did we need the anchors and the commentators and the talking heads and prognosticators to tell us how awful it was?
- The talking heads are tempering the broadcast by focussing on the lack of ‘law and order’.
More definitions of talking headDefinition of talking head in:
- The US English dictionary