(also tamari sauce)
- A variety of rich, naturally fermented soy sauce.More example sentences
- Kale is delicious seasoned with brown-rice or umeboshi vinegar, natural soy sauce, tamari, or toasted sesame oil.
- He also cut up a variety of vegetables, including bell peppers, broccoli, kale, and zucchini, sautéed them with garlic and tamari (a wheat-free soy sauce), and served them over brown rice.
- Diversity is beautiful: Buy food in a variety of textures and colors because they contain more vitamins and minerals, and set up a pantry of staples - olive oil, tamari, wild rice, sea salt, a variety of legumes.
More definitions of tamariDefinition of tamari in:
- The US English dictionary