- Hyperbolic tangent.More example sentences
- We have already looked at this one above, but here we note that, using hyperbolic trig. functions, it is also cosh / sinh or 1 / tanh.
- The thick line shows the correlation within a moving window, while the thin lines show 95% confidence intervals (using Fisher's tanh approximation).
- The sinh, cosh, and tanh subroutines compute the hyperbolic trigonometric functions of their parameters.
More definitions of tanhDefinition of tanh in:
- The US English dictionary