noun (plural same)
- A Japanese chest of drawers or cabinet.More example sentences
- The gilded room on the next page pairs a clean-lined, contemporary pedestal-style sink with an antique tansu that's used for storage and display.
- A key feature is an enlarged, built-in, stepped tansu surrounding the family room fireplace.
- Extraordinary and versatile wooden cabinetry, tansu date as far back as 7th-century Japan and represent a rich folk heritage unique in the world.
More definitions of tansuDefinition of tansu in:
- The US English dictionary