- So much the worse; the situation is regrettable but now beyond retrieval: if that was the route to his success, tant pisMore example sentences
- Tant mieux, toujours, Monsieur, said he, when there is anything to be got - tant pis, when there is nothing.
- Meanwhile, tant pis is wholly appropriate for the Palestinians in Gaza.
- Truly, tant pis is one of those sayings that must have really meant something in old French but that's really hard to translate in modern French.
More definitions of tant pisDefinition of tant pis in:
- The US English dictionary