A perennial plant of the daisy family, with narrow aromatic leaves that are used as a culinary herb.
- Artemisia dracunculus, family Compositae
More example sentences
- The aniseed herbs, chervil, tarragon and fennel seem especially appropriate for summer.
- We live in an apartment, and although we do grow some things - mint, sage, thyme, tarragon, rosemary - rhubarb is not one of them.
- Line the base of the steamer with lettuce leaves and scatter with the basil, tarragon and rosemary.
Definition of tarragon in:
- The US English dictionary