- A gathering at which people sample, compare, and evaluate different wines, or other drinks or food: we did a tasting of over forty of the cheaper champagnesMore example sentences
- A culinary festival will feature workshops, wine and food tastings, and dining specials with guest chefs from around the world.
- Around 100 local markets and food and drink tastings have been arranged around the country to coincide with the campaign.
- He teams up with retail shops that refer patrons to the parties and he brings in winemakers to conduct the tastings.
More definitions of tastingDefinition of tasting in:
- The US English dictionary