- A type of meal offered in certain restaurants, consisting of sample portions of many different dishes served in several courses for a set price.More example sentences
- Some chefs sell merchandise or match wines with their tasting menus to boost profits.
- The true test of a restaurant's dessert mettle is the dessert tasting menu.
- For a healthful culinary tour of the subcontinent, try the vegetarian tasting menu.
More definitions of tasting menuDefinition of tasting menu in:
- The US English dictionary