- A salt or ester of taurocholic acid.More example sentences
- Sodium taurocholate or deoxycholate (0.3 mmol/l, bile salt) and/or HCl were added to the mucosal bathing solutions.
- Conjugation of this with taurine or glycine gives the bile salts, taurocholate and glycocholate.
- Other than protein, the most important product of cysteine metabolism is the bile salt precursor taurine, which is used to form the bile acid conjugates taurocholate and taurochenodeoxycholate.
More definitions of taurocholateDefinition of taurocholate in:
- The US English dictionary