- A port wine made from a blend of several vintages matured in wood.More example sentences
- Mavrodaphne is best known as a dessert wine that is akin to the flavor and aroma of tawny port.
- Of the wood-reared ports two are a cut above the rest, aged tawny port and the now fashionable late bottled vintage port.
- Taylors' 20-year-old Tawny, at £40 from Mitchell & Son and Berry Bros & Rudd, probably represents the best value of the longer aged tawny port.
More definitions of tawny portDefinition of tawny port in:
- The US English dictionary