- A range of incomes taxed at a given rate.More example sentences
- The basic idea is that you are not taxed on the funds until you withdraw, at which point you are taxed at the rate of your income tax bracket.
- From an economic point of view, only the marginal income is relevant, that is the income in the highest tax bracket.
- During World War II, policy makers pushed the income tax downward but also raised the top tax bracket, this time to 94%.
More definitions of tax bracketDefinition of tax bracket in:
- The US English dictionary