- A form on which a taxpayer makes an annual statement of income and personal circumstances, used by the tax authorities to assess liability for tax: you are asked to fill in a tax return at the end of the yearMore example sentences
- Yes, if your child has earned income, filing a tax return will create room for RRSP contribution.
- It will have to produce annually the IRC tax return, stating the income, in case of rentals.
- Like other stud operations in Ireland, Coolmore has never had to file an annual tax return, but that is about to change.
More definitions of tax returnDefinition of tax return in:
- The US English dictionary