- A route along which an aircraft can taxi when moving to or from a runway.More example sentences
- Pilots taxiing onto runways or taxiways without clearance accounted for 62% of the cases.
- The pilots landed at Laredo, left the aircraft sitting on a taxiway and fled into the night.
- In the second phase, a second terminal building and another runway is to be constructed with a taxiway for aircraft landing and taking off.
More definitions of taxiwayDefinition of taxiway in:
- The US English dictionary