- An oil resembling olive oil obtained from the seeds of the sasanqua and related plants, used chiefly in China and Japan.More example sentences
- He's looking to develop the best types of tea oil camellias to grow for this area of the world.
- Camellia tea oil is more than 80 per cent monounsaturated fat and 10.8 per cent saturated fat.
- The annual output of tea oil is 500 tons, accounting for 8.6 percent of the edible plant oil produced in the country.
More definitions of tea oilDefinition of tea oil in:
- The US English dictionary