A garden rose with flowers that are typically pale yellow with a pink tinge and have a delicate scent said to resemble that of tea.
- Cultivars of the Chinese hybrid Rosa × odorata
More example sentences
- Unlike it's haughty cousin, the hybrid tea rose, which takes endless tending, spraying and deadheading, an antique rose is almost carefree.
- Imagine the light of a new day softly illuminating the velvet petals of a hybrid tea rose.
- The amount of protection a hybrid tea rose needs depends on the climate.
Definition of tea rose in:
- The US English dictionary